Conferences & Workshops
- Aug 2018: Workshop Bayesian Modeling for Cognitive Science (University of Amsterdam)
- Jul 2018: ICCM/MathPsych 2018 (Madison, WI, USA)
I presented a model of working memory in depression and co-presented a poster on using an adaptive fact learning system in a university course together with Florian Sense.
- Dec 2017: NVP Winter Conference 2017 (Egmond aan Zee, Netherlands)
I presented a model of depressive rumination.
Honours & Awards
- Dec 2017: Mini Grant for attending NVP Winter Conference 2017
Nederlandse Vereniging voor Psychonomie, The Netherlands
- Oct 2017: Voted AI Teaching Assistant of the Year
by the Artificial Intelligence students of the University of Groningen
- Nov 2018: Teaching assistant Cognitive Modelling: Basic Principles and Methods (University of Groningen)
- Spring 2018: Lecturer Cognitive Science Practical (University of Groningen)
- Apr 2015–Nov 2017: Teaching assistant in various undergraduate and graduate courses in the Artificial Intelligence and Human-Machine Communication programmes (University of Groningen)
- Apr 2017 & Apr 2018: Volunteer at Groningen Spring School on Cognitive Modeling